F.u.t.u.r.e



I've been thought of lots of things the whole night. I realize that there are many things i want to become in life, to be a better man for her, to be a mature man and a man that can protect her, to be a man that knows the value of having a family, a man that can provide more than just happiness for my future wife and family. I want to become someone who is useful and not riding on others hard work. House, money, cars are all things that are need at first and education is needed to have a good enough brain to over think any problem that will arise and handle it with ease.
Not everything we desire we will tend to get but the things we want are the goal we will try to reach now so that we will get in the near future. There are things where we ourselves can gain but other things we are meant to just wait and let it happen by itself. I don't want a life full of money, and happiness all the way, i want a life that have enough of everything and no matter what happen, my family will stay by my side to get through any trouble. And i have decide to study hard the next year in Singapore cause of my future. Not for anyone, but it's just for myself. I wanna success in my life, I wanna prove to those who suspicious me, I wanna give a comfortable life to my family and my love one.

Money is important and it is needed to have a good life but its not enough to have a happy and successful life. Money can give fame but not happiness. Even though i got a lot of money, my life wouldn't enough and happy without you. I want to become a real man and make my future wife happy to have me beside her. What i ask might just be impossible to achieve it all but i for sure will aim to be able to at least do most of those things. Just wanna give everything the best to her.

Since we were a kid, we desire to be rich, to have fame, to be somebody in this world but as i grew older, i realize that its not as important any of those things but to me, the most important thing in my life is to have a complete happiness and have my love ones around me. Its enough to put me through each day even if i become poor some day. Working hard is not a problem as i will work really hard for those i love and those i care for.

To be able to achieve and get all those things might took years to gain. It might take more time that i expected and i can go through all the trouble in the world if i knew in the end i will get what i want.. If only i knew what to expect in the future...hope...is all i have to hold me through my tough time and to keep me breathing to every suffering and pain i will go through until i reach my goal in life... In my mind just got one quote, I WANNA SUCCESS !



by : Jun Kia
date : 19/11/11
time : 11.40 am

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Find It