Wait For You

It's the first day, I had never felt that nothing in the world like this before. Trying hard to be happy but i just cant do it. Suffer the whole day and I'm wishing and praying that you would come back to me. Why did you have to go? So now I'm all alone. I really wish you to stay, but you wouldn't give me a chance. Do you know when you re not around, it's a little bit more then I can stand. And all my tears keep running down from my face. Why did you turn away? This is not how you want it to be. I will wait for you. Cause I don't know what else I can do. Don't tell me I ran out of time. If it takes the rest of my life.


No matter how, I will just wait for you.
Honestly, If you think I'm fine but it just ain't true. I m just acting in front of you cause i don't you to worry. Sad to say, I really need you in my life. No matter what I have to do also I'll wait for you. I really miss you so much. Need you so badly. It's been a long time since you called me. How could you forget about me. You got me feeling suffer and crazy. How can you walk away? Everything stays the same. I just can't do it. I wondering what will it take to make you come back? Keep on thinking and thinking, I told you what it is & it just ain't like that. Why can't you look at me, i know you still in love with me. Please don't leave me crying. Honestly why can't we just start over again and get it back to the way it was. If you give me a chance I will really appreciate you and love you tide. I will really change for you. Please do believe me. Lastly, no matter how I'll Be Waiting for you my love.

by: Jun Kia
date : 7/11/11
time : 10.10 p.m

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Find It