Bored


Woke up at 10.30 something this morning due to late sleep last night. Then i online and replied comments. Nothing can do today. What a boring day. Go nearby shop lots and bought a packed rice. Got chicken, vegetables, and potato. Taste good and i enjoyed it.

Planning to do something but my mind was so blank. Then i remember Ashley's saman. So i m going to help her pay the saman. Went Am Bank and withdraw Rm150. To buy shoes and pay the saman. Only i realise my account left RM680. OMG. I tell myself i cant so waste anymore. If not how am i gonna survive in college lea?

Well,after withdraw money. I went MBI to settle the saman. I went upstair that Badan Undang-Undang for discount. Actual amount is Rm50 and after discount is Rm25. Quite worth ma half price. LOL. Then drove to Complex Yik Foong and bought a Converse Shoes. Quite nice and i love it. It cost me Rm113 after discount. LOL. After i bought, i kena another saman for simply park car within the box. OMG. Totally speechless and i gonna get killed by my mum.


Here is the pictures of my new shoes. :)Chuck Taylor All Star Contrast Ox
Color : Off White/Red/Green

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Find It