Memorable Day


Had an outing at parade with Jacky, Teoh, Eurica, Yeeli and Chew Mun.
Having alot of fun in k-box. We sang, we played. Quite enjoy about it.
We spent 3hours and Rm20 there. After finish singing, Teoh and Eurica went back home.
Then, Sime come and fetch us. Fetch Chew Mun backed her house and fetch us go Big J da gei.
LOL. That time was raining heavily. I'm mostly get wet. We spent almost 2hours there.
Then is time to go back. Fetched yeeli back home then continue by jacky.
I'm the last because they all were rushing to home.
Although i having dinner at 'Jing Wu' with Teoh, Eurica and Carmenn and i'm going to late.
Haha. Is okay. Who call me so good. LOLS. Fine. Reached there at about 8 smtg.
The dinner had already started. Everyone stearing at me and feel so weird.
Fair enough. Took my seat and started my dinner. Then, Eurica sang song up on the stage.
Her voice was damn nice. I like it. :D. The event end at about 10smtg and i backed at about 10.30.

Quite a memorable day for me. =]

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Find It