Wednesday

A number of us attended school today because of PJ lesson. Argh. No eyes to see my paper ady. Damn sucks. I had poteng few periods today. Went P.A room chat with zhe ming and played some songs inside. Damn fun and enjoyful.

After recess, we went for PJ. Me, Ansen and Jacky played basketball during PJ. After that we went to field to see a wonderful football match. Form 4 vs Form 5. Guess who win? For sure is our forms la. LOL All pro here. Samuel, Theam, Ansen etc. were involve in it.

Then i went to have a cool shower. After i had finish my shower. Someone told me there was a spotcheck in my class. OMG! My phone, wax all in the classroom. Luckily Jacky quickly took my phone and brought to the shower room to me. If not i really will die. LOL! Really gotto thank GOD and thank to my buddy Jacky~

After bathed, i back to my class and played poker with few friends. We enjoy ourselves very much. Then before school dismiss. Few of them were playing basketball inside the classroom although teacher was here. What a naughty class~4S6. LOL!

Finally school dismiss. We played basketball in basketball court while waiting our car. Suddenly, something had happen. Guess what had happened? Our basketball kena confiscated by our school Ex head-prefect! Wth. This is none of your fucking business okay? Still thought your are head prefect? Fuck off la pls =.=












This is our class~4S6

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Find It