Saturday!

Had a terrible week tis week. Today only free to on9 and update blog. LOL. This morning went swimming with Mun How and Jacky in stadium. They thought today was public holiday so called me go for a look because my house is the neareast to stadium. Well. Is okay. I went and noticed that the pool was opening for public. So i msg them and called them come as fast as possible. Then we swam for half and hours. After that, me and jacky went to the stall and had our breakfast. After finished our meal, he came to my house and played Dota. He went off at about 2smtg. Well. Nothing special about today. Having exam recently. I found out that i still not well prepared on it. Bio and chemistry quite week for me. I cant did well during exam. Maybe will it will failed i think. Sigh. Suppose having exam next week one but the government said need to delay till 26 of oct only exam. Dnno what the reasons is. Gotto wait another 2 weeks only can holiday. =.=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Find It